Win €300 in Vouchers to Spend On Gifts for your Loved Ones at The Point – Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications,
including advertising or promotional materials. Entry / Offer instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and
Conditions and by participating all consumers will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and
conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- On Thursday 17 th December 2020, 1 (one) person who participated in our “Win €300 in Vouchers to Spend On
Gifts for your Loved Ones at The Point” competition shall be chosen at random and will become the ‘winner’ of
- To be eligible to win, the below criteria must be fulfilled:
a) Like @ThePointShoppingMall page on Facebook
b) b) Tag 3 friends who you think should also take part, in the comments’ section of the competition post.
- The ‘winner’ is entitled to a ‘prize’.
- The prizes are provided by Tigne Mall Plc.
- The ‘prize’ consists of:
- €300 worth of shopping vouchers from The Point,
- One “full day” Free Parking ticket for The Point Car Park, accessible from the Fortina side, first turn with the
barrier on the left.
- The vouchers are valid from the 17 th December 2020 until the 17 th December 2021. They are redeemable from
all The Point outlets. Each voucher’s value is fixed and must be used in one purchase with a minimum spend of
its respective value; they are non-refundable.
- The ‘winner’ will be selected at random and The Point will reply to their comment on the Competition post on
- If the ‘winner’ does not claim their prize within 1 day of contact, the ‘prize’ will be lost.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted.
- The Competition is valid between Sunday 6 th December 2020 at 08:00 and Wednesday 16 th December 2020
- Entry is open only to the residents of the Republic of Malta.
- Excluded from participation are staff and relatives of the Provider (including its subsidiaries) and cohabiting
partners or family of the aforementioned employees, as well as any participants/suppliers in respect of the
- If you have any issues with the promotion then please email on [email protected] or call on +356 2247
0300 with details of the issue.
- By participating in this competition you consent to Tigne Mall Plc. and any of its partners to transfer and use
your personal data for this promotion. Details of the successful participants will be kept for 2 months. Participants
may be required to take part in publicity.
- All entries and the rights to publish, edit and/or distribute them become the property of Tigne Mall Plc.
- Tigne Mall Plc. reserves the right to cancel, amend, and/or extend this Competition at any time.
- By participating, the participant is irrevocably accepting these Terms and Conditions that may be amended.
Tigne Mall Plc. reserves the right to unilaterally change these terms and conditions, without any prior notice and
without any formality.
- Participants under 18 years of age must have their parents/guardians’ consent.
- Tigne Mall Plc. representatives will contact the winners to agree on the prize pick- up date and time, from the
Tigne Mall Plc. Offices.